Friday, March 29, 2013

Inspiration, Thanks to Maria

Before I go any further on this blog I must give credit to Maria isabella, author of "In The Kitchen with Cleveland's Favorite Chefs",

and, my brother for giving this book to me on Christmas.

I had already made Heather Haviland's  (Lucky's Cafe) Buttermilk Herb Biscuit recipe three times it was so easy, and a full batch is usually devoured within two days by just two of us.

I posted this photo in a food album on my Face Book page.


When I made Paul Courtwright's (Shoreby Club) Smokin' Chicken Tacos with Roasted Vegetables, Cilantro Slaw and Mexican Rice, I was once again so proud of rockin' a new recipe I posted the photo into the album.


I was so excited about these four recipes.  I wanted to show the author how happy my husband and I are with her book.  I guessed correctly, and found the book's Face Book page, 'liked' it, and shared the taco and biscuit pics.

I was happy that the author, Maria, 'liked' the photos I posted.  I was surprised when she sent me a message asking for my email.  I was thrilled when she asked me to become her first guest blogger on her blog,  "Maria's Bits and Pieces."

She has already published my first post on the late Sergio Abramof's (Sergio's, Sarava') Shrimp Santos. My next post will be published within the next few weeks.  In the meantime, consider subscribing to her page to keep up to date with what our famous Cleveland chefs are doing, her public appearances, and her passion for food.

Also, consider becoming one of her guest bloggers yourself!  All you need is her book, a camera and enthusiasm for these easy recipes from award-winning chefs.




4 comments:

  1. The pleasure has been all mine, Charlene. All my best to you and your own new blog. It looks really great already. Just remember to have fun and share your wonderful enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Let's cook together again SOON! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it! And, I'll be posting our potato pancake adventures soon!

    ReplyDelete